Monday, April 25, 2011

A glimmer..

So, I'm dating someone new.  ("Dating" - I sound like a New Yorker).  He's the first person that I've been remotely excited about since I started this whole process. His was actually one of the first profiles I saw a year ago when I started online dating but I though at the time that he looked a bit arrogant so I never contacted him.  He also specified that he was looking for someone very, very sporty....  Then about a month ago when I was back online after Donnacha I came across him again, added running to my list of hobbies on my profile and I added him to my favourites. And then he emailed me. And  I emailed back. And a week later he asked me out and then I broke ALL my rules and went on a Saturday night date with him. 

And three weeks later here we are.  So I like him,  Which is good. It's also a prize pain in the ass. Our first date was great - and I think the following 3 were great but he's giving nothing away so it's hard to call it.

So, we'll just have to watch this space. I'm meeting him again on Thursday (before I go on holidays on Saturday). So, like I said, time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment